Our goal is to provide tattoo removal at an economically competitive price but not at the cost of inexperience. We have been trained by the industry leaders and have one of the best lasers on the market. Many other lasers out there have a much higher risk of scarring you or removing your pigment. More importantly than the training, we have done over 4000 procedures and have experience with all different types of tattoos and skin types. We are fully insured unlike many tattoo removal operators out there. When you come to us you are not only getting fair pricing but also you are getting experienced technicians.
If we can see your skin and the ink you want removed, we can be more specific about the cost and number of treatments.
We believe in offering honest pricing. Some places will give a good deal on the first session to get your business then you end up over-paying for subsequent sessions. Or, they may try to get you to pay for multiple sessions all up front (many aren’t around long enough to see that their promises are fulfilled). We don’t do that. Others may promise you super fast results but they cannot back it up and you end up paying more in the end for the same removal results.
The basic rate for what we charge:
- Consultations/test spots – FREE
- Prices range from $80 to $180 per session (depending on size of tattoo — $180 would be a very large piece such as a half sleeve
- Minimum: $80 per visit (many smaller tattoos we can do for the minimum price). If it’s palm sized or less then there is a good chance we can do it for the minimum.
- The majority of the tattoos that we laser are around the minimum price range
- You can always email us a photo at email@example.com to receive a quote as to the price per session that we will charge.
There are many factors that affect how many sessions it will take to remove your tattoo, including where the tattoo is located on your body, skin type, colors in the tattoo, how well your general health is (I.e., smokers usually require more sessions), and other factors. The most significant factors besides colour of tattoo is how much ink is packed into the skin. Thin lines and lighter shading come out substantially quicker than heavy lined or highly saturated tattoos.
This will be explained to you in your consultation/quote.
After your free consultation we can either proceed with your first session or set up an appointment for a later date.